MoTeC MDD Series Dash Diplays
MoTeC Mini Digital Display
The MoTeC Mini Digital Display (MDD) is a satellite display for the M4, M48, M8 and M800 series ECUs, Advanced Dash logger (ADL) and Enclosed Logger.
The compact design based around a high definition backlit LCD display provides another hardware option for the driver and team alike.
From single-seater applications through to motorbikes, this new product expands the capabilities of the current range of MoTeC products.
The MDD has two main operating modes with multiple screen layouts displaying data received from either the ADL, or from a MoTeC ECU and an optional BR2 beacon receiver.
- Motorola Microprocessor
- Manufacturing Quality standard to ISO9001
- Rugged Aluminium Housing
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70 DegC
- Operating Voltage: 6.5 to 15 VDC
- Operating Current: 85 mA at normal brightness, 150 mA at maximum intensity
- Weight: 120g (approx)
- Case Size: 86mm x 60mm x 22mm
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Warranty: 2 years Parts and Labour
- Custom LCD, High Contrast, High Temperature, Reflective
- Backlight: LED Green
- 100 x 64 pixels
- Active Area 56mm x 38mm
- RS232/Logic 9600 baud
- CAN data link (1Mbit)
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 (1 Pages)