MoTeC M1 GPR Drag Series ECU (Race)
MoTeC's M1 GPR Drag Package is a versatile tuning platform that has been developed specifically for drag racing applications.
It is a highly adaptable solution that can be configured to control a multitude of complexities, from the simplest of engines to a multi-throttle, quad-cam, boosted engine with two injectors per cylinder, a sequential gearbox, nitrous system and many other high performance enhancements.
MoTeC's GPR Drag includes:
Included in GPR Drag are numerous ancillary features common to race cars, such as:
- Driver switches (e.g. pit switch, launch enable and boost limit)
- Gearbox control
- Knock control
- Intercooler sprays
- Launch control
- Gearbox coolant pumps
- Traction control
Key features for drag racing include:
- Time based trims and compensations
- Improved large turbo boost building for launch
- Traction control for vehicles with torque converters
- "Two Step" Launch
- Individual cylinder exhaust temperature fuel trim
- Suspension position with 1000Hz logging capability
The Package also caters for many systems found on modified road vehicles that may be useful in a racing context, such as air conditioning control and four definable control outputs.
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)